This is both good and bad.
the good is obvious- it means I'm closer to
- free time
- hang outs,
- games of football,
- road trips,
- parties,
- going drinking whenever,
- being able to work out properly,
- having time to read books,
- less stress,
- less sleepless nights(hopefully),
- more fun
- exams are closer and I still haven't got time to study, I'm getting worried about that,
- my dissertation has to be in soon, i hope its up to scratch,
- I have no money and no way to get said money, free time will make me realise this more than anything
The feeling of summer is already about, which is probably bad if i want to study, with so many shows and other events coming up this is going to be a fun and stressful two months....hurray

No comments:
Post a Comment