Wednesday, July 15, 2009

summer buzz

I wish I'd been updating this more because i'm already having a hard time remembering what's happened this summer.

It's been class though.

There's been a lot of cans, a lot of moshing, a lot of laughs. I drank pretty much solidly for the first 5 weeks. that was rad. I literally went into withdrawal when i stopped though...that was weird.

There's been some sweet shows in the last week. The have heart/shipwreck/rise and fall gig was class. I forgot how intense have heart are live. I get to see them one last time in san fran before they break up which is nice. I had a house show on Saturday, a random another day in hell reunion was amazing. The mongoloids played last night. It was the best shit ever. They were so so good. These shows have left me a black eye(zach golden flying knee to the face), a cut up lip(joebreaker i think) and a possibly broken nose(a couple of people punching me within a few minutes). Besides the irritation of not being able to breath properly, I don't give a shit about any of this. Shows like these are the best thing ever, a few minor injuries mean shit all and no i don't know why i feel the end to mention them then.


daytime has become my enemy, everyone is busy and I'm cracking up being stuck at home. It's only going to get worse as so many people are going to be away over the next few weeks.


the new trapped under ice is ace

No comments:

Post a Comment