so I'm MOTHER FUCKING FINISHED COLLEGE.
I wish i could put a forever at the end of that but I'm doing a masters next year. Actually ignore that i don't wish i could, I'm really fucking excited about my masters. I've already gotten the place just need the grade and if i don't get good results I'm going to be shocked and pissed. That may sound some what vain, but fuck that, I've worked my ass of for four years now, and the last two months I've studied so much that I went blind. That's no joke, after so many long days in the library staring at pages my long term vision was proper shot. I couldn't see anything but blurs more than two meters away. It was kind of scary, but it seems to be ok since i finished.
Anyway, bring on the summer and good times. Its been good so far anyway(besides this shitty weather). The real summer starts in about a week and a half though.
Life is class, learning is class, my friends are class, being broke....is not so class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

stop being so positive. it ruins the vibe of your blog
ReplyDelete