THROUGH ME THE WAY INTO THE SUFFERING CITY,
THROUGH ME THE WAY TO THE ETERNAL PAIN,
THROUGH ME THE WAY THAT RUNS AMONG THE LOST.
JUSTICE URGED ON MY HIGH ARTIFICER;
MY MAKER WAS DIVINE AUTHORITY, THE HIGHEST WISDOM, AND THE PRIMAL LOVE.
BEFORE ME NOTHING BUT ETERNAL THINGS WERE MADE, AND I ENDURE ETERNALLY.
ABANDON EVERY HOPE, WHO ENTER HERE.
Exams start tomorrow and I wish i could say I felt they deserved such an epic quoting as Dante's inferno, but i really don't feel they do. One the one hand I'm shitting, because how i do in these will reflect the work I've put into college over the last four years but at the same time I just want to get them over with and start my summer.
Also the realisation that i definitely could have just had more of a laugh in first to third year bummed me out a bit.
I miss hanging with friends so much. It's not like I haven't seen them all year, but most the time my head has been somewhere else. Even though I've really been trying to not let it, I know the stress of the year has messed me up big time. The feeling of it just not being there is going to be the best thing ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment