Sunday, December 6, 2009

being broke has made me become a little obsessed with finances. I don't like being that way, and feel pretty stingy a lot, but it really needs to be done, cause as I said I'm every very broke. I really hope that I do mange to find a job when i finish my masters. Pretty much every time i think of the future it drives me mental. It's full of so many possibilities, both good and bad, and when i think about It, I start to worry and get excited at the same time, feel like my head will explode

For my entire life I've more or less been stuck on the same path and I feel that when I finish college for real, my life can properly begin. Getting out of y house is a big part of that.

My granny had a stroke in October. Every time I visited her it tore my heart to pieces. I've been so busy with college I haven;t seen her in 2 or so weeks but today I did. She seemed more like her old self. You have no idea how much this cheered me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment