Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've been finished my exams for a week now, I had a nice relaxing time off. I wish it could always be like this but unfortunately I need to start thinking about the future. I need to start my dissertation that's no big deal, it's college work, been there, done that.

I also need to start looking at careers, this is scary as hell. For a long time I've been on the fence about whether I should bother working in the games industry or not. It's a cool place to work, but it requires you to be married to your job which is something I've always said I'd never let happen. But at the same time the regular industry can leave you trapped in some boring as hell job where I'll do my nut in. Finding a job in either of these is scary as hell, I have a horrible fear that after 5 years of college I'm still going to end up unemployed. I might have to move country which for the first time in a long time will be complicated for me.

I've probably gone about this stuff before, which just emphasises the fact that its been swishing a round my brain for months turning the rest of my thoughts to mush.

I just want to be free to live life happily, if not just for a little while at least without the world weighing down

No comments:

Post a Comment