Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the real shit

I normally dislike blogging blow by blow accounts of what I've been doing but this weekend was too perfect to not mention anything.

Friday evening I hung out with Laura. We just chatted and she got tea then we went back to hers and she made me dinner. We hung with Derry, Martin and Jack. It was lovely. I haven't hung with her in a while.

Saturday Serene and I wanted to go on a day trip. I was amazed that she never been to or heard of Eniskerry or powerscourt. I guess it's just cause I've spent a lot of time in the mountains. It was nice though cause it meant she was amazed by simple forests that I would have just walked by. Anyway, I suggested we go to the waterfall as its better, but I forgot it was like a 10 km walk, felt bad for dragging serene so far. But it was fun and we go to enjoy the sun. We got a taxi back to Eniskerry though cause we were pretty tired, plus I had to go out for Becca's leaving thing. That was a good laugh, my new vodka in my pints thing makes nights interesting.


Sunday was the last FAW gig. I'll miss this band. they're always a good laugh live. First death also played, which brought back all kinds of good memories. This gig was a great laugh, so many stage dives, so many fail dives. It was ridiculously warm and sweaty.

After I had showered and shit at home I went to a BBQ in the kimmage lads gaf, that was also a laugh.
Then it was off to Chris and Eddie's to watch the last lost. I stayed up till 5.

Everyone did not.



The ending was shockingly disappointing. The hideaway house gig was on that night (after a few hours sleep). It was a laugh, chilling with beers in the sun was too good. All in all this weekend felt like the real summer has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment