I'm really not sure why I've started this, I'd like to think I have something interesting to say about something but I most likely don't. At least this'll give me an excuse to be around a computer and not be doing college work.
Unfortunately I'm all about the college work these days, it's not so bad once things are going well or at least forward, unfortunately the nature of programming can means you can be going in circles for hours if not days, although when something finally clicks and you're on track again it's an amazing feeling. I'm well aware how much of a nerd that makes me sound but I'm pretty comfortable with that.
Anyway it's two in the morning, I've to meet my final year project supervisor in the morning and I finally have something to present to him so I'm in a pretty decent mood right now. Although it means I now have to start on the other projects I have over Christmas, o well at least being busy stops me from thinking about all other sorts of shit that I really don't want to be focusing on.
I think does alright for a first entry as first entries go.
o and FYI, my blog name comes from a Bomb the music industry song called From Martyrdom to Star(tyr)dom, it's all about pointless internet fighting, seemed somewhat relevant. Either way people would check them out, best band, I'm going to lose my shit when they play here in February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment