Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello friend, we are Friends. best friends

So it's Christmas eve, and I'm sure there'll be a lot of blogs about the general season, of which there already has been a few. The thing is that I've become pretty indifferent to the whole thing. Christmas is a day that you're meant to spend with your family, but the problem with that is spending time with my family means spending time away from the people that I truly love. I know some people will be thinking that's horrible to say, that your family will always be there for you, yada, yada, yada. It's not that I hate my family(most of the time) or anything, it's just that, well my friends ARE my life.
Some of them I've known most of my life, some a lot more recently, but the thing is I love a lot of them more than i think they'll ever understand. They(and ok music because...well it's music) are literally what I live for. School, working, buying a car, buying a house, at the end of the day they're all a means to an end, the end being these people that i love so much that I can't even begin to explain.
Originally I had this massive blog typed out about how I'm always working hard, and I'm staring to wonder is it actually getting me anywhere really, but half way through i realised that I don;t give a shit about how hard I do or don't work, or anything else for that matter because I have these people in my life and that's all that matters.

Anyway happy Christmas everyone, may you also start out on a negi blog entry and then realise that life is class because of your friends.

I guess this is a lot shorter than the originally entry i had but fuck it, I LOVE MY FRIENDS, fuck all else needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment