Despite all the birthdays, responsibilities gained, or what people have said I've never really felt older. That was until in the doctors office the other day, when some little kid running around tried to hand me a magazine. I said "no thanks" and his Mam said "leave that man alone". MAN!!!??!!!what the fuck?, when did I stop being "that boy" and start being "that man"? Then it all just sort of hit me, that this is my life, these are the decisions I've made and this is the way I've chosen to live. It's funny how the small stuff seems to hit the hardest.
I spent alot of time thinking about what I'd be like at this age when I was younger. I wonder if I turned out anything like I thought I would, and I have to ask do I even care? I was a pretty stupid kid, we all were once, I'd like to think its more important to be happy with who you are in the now.
I never got to meet my supervisor today, he text me telling me that he was sick when I was half way to town(cheers for that). On the walk home from the luas I was disgusted by the amount of rubbish thrown all over the place, fuck the selfish cunts that behave like that, no wonder the world is as screwed up as it is when people don't even give a shit about where they live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment