Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And we'll drink drink drink and get drunk drunk drunk and we'll talk talk talk about how much fun we had, yeah, when we were fuckin' the world.

Starting from Saturday night, I've had the best few days, yesterday possibly being the best day of my life. Highlights are:
-unexpectedly going out and getting really drunk
-seeing my favourite band two days in a row
-Jeff from Bomb the music Industry being one of the nicest dudes ever and getting to hang with him loads
-skipping college for lectures on DIY and the Guinness brewery tour
-Fucking snow
-being in the Guinness brewery bar which has the best view of dublin I've seen just as it started to snow
-playing a fun show
-leo burdocks
-snowball fights at three in the morning with the slackers playing from a car


This has all put me in an amazing mood. I'm not even that stressed by the fact that these days off means that meeting some college deadlines is going to be dodge. I've gotten really obsessed with thinking about the future lately being in final year but all I really know though is that I hope life will be full of many more days like these and that the bad days don't drag me down too much.

Also I would of course have forgotten to bring my camera with me for the last few days which is annoying. O and a word of advice, splitting two pitchers and then going into a film will result in you having to get up and go to the piss loads which is annoying, so just skip the film and keep drinking.

2 comments: