Monday, March 9, 2009

I'll find sleep in the end tonight, I can't shake this little feeling, I'll never get anything right

it's been a while since i updated this, even though I've been meaning to loads but I've just been so busy with college. I ended up with real fucked up sleep patterns for a while, staying up till 6 every night and getting up again at 11 for college leaves everything feeling wired.
Although everything has taken on a weird dream like feeling for months now. Its a horribly hazy feeling where I'm going through the emotions, good and bad, but everything still feels slightly numbed, like I'll wake up at any minute. I just wish i could wake, because it's starting to get to me, I'm really feeling cut of from everything in a weird way.
Maybe its all just the year that's in it. A lot of change is going on, worldwide with the whole recession panic, but a lot of more localised stuff to, plus I'm finishing my degree, which is a bit eerie. I finished lectures on Friday putting an end to 4 years of them, and well like i said it just doesn't feel real.
I still have the hope that something is going to come along and wake me up and bring me back to reality or something less cliche than that, but as it stands i find my self not really that bothered about anything really, i just keep doing what I'm "meant" to be doing, going through the motions as it were(wow there's a lot of cliches in this)

No comments:

Post a Comment