Friday, January 30, 2009

There is so much hate, that i can't escape, no matter what i do. So hard to face the reality, but it's the truth.

I've been on a massive good buzz the last while. last weekend was killer, summing it up as :
drinking with the stillbust lads, finishing college project,playing a gig, more drinking, Clodagh's class 21st, the streets, and then hanging out with everyone. College work seems to be going pretty well also which tends to put me in a good mood, and the next few days were looking to be good also.

Now I'm not so happy. I was woken up this morning by my Dad telling me he was using my TV for an exhibition. When I asked what exhibition, he lost the head at me completely, the exhibition that if it doesn't go well his company is fucked and we'll have to sell the house and shit. He'd never mentioned this before to me HOW THE FUCK WAS I MEANT TO KNOW. You might not think it a big deal for my parents to talk about money problems to me at 21, well they've been doing this since I was in primary school. They'd tell me all about how we could be homeless soon and shit. I was like 8, what the fuck did that accomplish, there was nothing i could do about it, all it did was cause me to stress the fuck out.

If they go broke, I won;t be able to do my masters which will suck, but it means i can get a job and get the fuck out of this place, I hate it so fucking much.

No comments:

Post a Comment