Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You gotta push yourself so hard that you’re gonna burn out until you feel so fucking burnt that you just sit around.

I've been really addicted to watching the wire over the last few days. It's fucking class A, plus it stops me from having to think about everything else and how much it's all gone to shit.

Tomorrow is an eventful day, I'll be meeting with my final year project supervisor and he'll be telling me just how fucked I am for the demos next week, plus I'm going in to the bank, so I'll be finding out if it's possible for me to pay for my masters, plus there's the slight hope I'll be still able to make san fran. I'm probably kidding myself with it though.

Still feeling like I'm about to freak out at explode at any moment. I've been pretty unmotivated all week, I haven't been able to concentrate on anything at all. Adding that with the amount of work I need to be doing I feel like I'm getting ever closer to having anxiety attacks again, which hasn't happened in a long, long, long time.

HaHa, wow, I'm really not doing to well these days am I. FUCK IT ALL ANYWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment