I feel like I'm in a horrible limbo at the moment. I'm so close to summer and all the freedom and good times that are coming, but at the same time I'm buried deep in work. The amount of stuff I have to do for my exams is sickening. as in I actually feel sick looking at it. For example my condensed notes for vision that i need to know of by heart is in and around 200 pages.....fuck.
Not that i hate learning this shit, knowledge is power and all that, its just the pressure. What's making study harder this week is the little taste of summer I got this weekend. The famine release was class, and the gig in lee's on Saturday was so much fun, having to go home early from both so I could study the next day sucked though.

Three weeks, one day, eighteen hours till lots more times like these

No comments:
Post a Comment