Friday, May 8, 2009

All across the nation such a strange vibration People in motion There's a whole generation with a new explanation People in motion people in motion


I'm looking forward to this place so much. Although that being said I'm looking forward to the summer in general loads. Its going to be CLASS. I've had a feeling its going to be great for a while, and I'm so caught up in the idea of it now that I'm not going to let it be anything less.

This time four weeks I'll be done college. Of course first i have to get through these 4 weeks. Study is going fairly well. All besides one lecture were my lecturer and his notes are shit so i have to do a lot more work than i should have to.

I haven't been sleeping very well. I'm having messed up dreams and being generally very restless, waking up loads, never feeling properly rested. I know its being caused by stress, meaning there's very little i can do about it for the next month. Just another reason to look forward to being done i guess.


famine album launch tomorrow....everyone should go. I'm excited

No comments:

Post a Comment