Saturday, January 17, 2009

ILL BLOOD drawn with the slip of a tongue Doesn't matter to me 'cause I've already won

Last night walking home from Templeogue was a class buzz, I was had a delicious apple and was listening to no warning's "Ill blood" on repeat(I think I got through it three times before I got home), anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this walk. I've been in a really good mood the last few days. It's not that I don't have anything to be happy about but it's just that nothing has changed from before that when I was in a "fuck life" mood. I just woke up the other day and had a feeling, like you know that excited feeling you get when something really great is approaching.
I can't really think of a reason for this, I'm not particularly excited for anything coming up although next weekend should be good but it deffinitely feels like it's something bigger than that. It's just like I can sense a change coming or something like that. I hope I'm right because I feel like I've been stuck in a rut for a while and wouldn't mind getting out and well if I'm wrong at least I get this good feeling while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment